Monday, September 08, 2003

Registration frustration

For a long time now I have tried to register for an arts option so that i won't be kicked out of the Paleontology program at the University of Alberta. The Paleo program is the only reason that I am even in this country and the only reason that I would put up with the damnable winters. At the end of the last semester I signed up for a religioun course : introduciton to Judeism. But this was cancled due to a lack of registrants. As Joel put it; How many jews are there in Edmonton who would want to take a course on being jewish, and how many Christians would sign up? So, when I got back to edmonton, i signed up for an art class. When I went to double check my registration, it turned out that Beartracks had failed to register me. So, I signed up again, double checked right away and went to the class. I just received two letters stating that I should have signed up for two semesters instead of just one (the only one needed to fill my arts requirement). And so, i must now register for both semesters, though there is a pretty good chance that I'll just drop it at the beginning of the second semester.

No comments: