Thursday, September 18, 2003

Gelnaw

My name is William Gelnaw. The last name is pretty rare so there is a good chance that if that's your last name too, then you are related to me. Anybody else who is reading this should know that the Gelnaw's aren't exactly a close knit clan. I have absolutely nothing to do with the Aimee Gelnaw that is an advocate for homosexual rights. My grandfather is Herald Gelnaw and his brother is Earl Gelnaw. Those are the only two who have ever done any meaningful research into the family history, or at least, that I know of. My Dad, Bill Gelnaw is a fencer, so if somebody has reached this site in error because you were searching for the scores of the West Coast division, the PCC's, or just about any open epee tournament in southern California, don't worry, it's an honest mistake.
If your last name happens to be Gelnaw or some close variation there of, leave a comment, I'd be happy to hear from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi my name is Samantha Gelnaw my grandfather is William P. Gelnaw and my dad is Tim. i don't know how common the last name is so i must be related to you in some way shape or form. there is a gelnaw family is the best in the world group on facebook. you should join it.