Sunday, September 07, 2003

I HATE the government

The canadian government as well as the US can both suck my balls!!!! The canadian government skrewed me out of two an a half months of pay from a very prestigious museum. The Royal Tyrrell was not legally allowed to hire me. Ergo, I cannot declare that I was working full time, so when it comes to applying for my freaking citizenship, I won't be able to say that I'm a full time worker and therefore can't become a skilled worker, despite the fact that the museum only hired me because I was the mosk skilled and qualified person for the job. It would have been alot easier for them to hire a canadian, but since I was better than at least 75 other people who applied, they picked me! Instead, I was fired half way through the season, I had to live on my savings, I ended up squating in a house that didn't have any electricity, hot water, or at the end of the month, water period. On top of that I was threatened with deportation and I had to correct everything and put all of the paperwork through at great personal expense.
I also hate Bush, he's totally skrewed over the American economy. when I came to this country the canadian dollar was about 65 cents on the dollar, so I was making a killing. Now its at about 73 cents on the dollar. For every cent that the canadian dollar goes up, I loose about $1000.00 CAD. WIth me, everything is about money, I'm the cheapest bastard on the face of this planet, so when bush forces me to lose 8 thousand dollars, I get pissed. Now, i can't blame the canadians for this because they've been staying the same, they aren't doing better. the US economy is just doing worse!!!

No comments: