Monday, May 02, 2005

my world is a far brighter place now that you're not in it

We've been together for a while now, about 8 1/2 months, but today I ended it. We first got aquainted over the internet while I was in South Dakota and for a while things were pretty cool between us. Then in September, when I came back to Edmonton we got serious and started spending alot of time together. Really though, I felt that I was putting way more into things than I was getting out. There have been just way too many sleepless nights and too much worrying. We kind of took a hiatus over the Chrismas holiday and I tried not to think about us, but it was impossible. But now its over, the relationship has ended and I can actually start living a semi-normal life again. I feel as though a great burdon has been lifted and that the grass is tremendously greener than it was yesterday. What mistress am I talking about? What succubus have I share my mind, heart and bed with for the last 8 months? My 499 project on the affinities of snakes based on the morphology of their braincases is finsihed and may I never speak of it again. Though I really don't know what I'll do with my life now.

1 comment:

Spark of Life said...

You had me going. The first 3/4 of that entry I was completely convinced that you were some tortured soul whose heart had been wripped apart by some girl. And then I was just let down by the ending.

Will, my disappointment has been forged with your web of lies!!!