Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse

Typos, like Freudian slips can reveal some interesting things. When going to my own blog, the very page that you are looking at, I was instead directed to the Mega Bible Study website. I really don't know how they got the domain of .blogpsot or even why, but the fact that Californiawill was chosen by a religious fundamentalist for a website to talk about Armageddon and the rapture and Jesus has got to be possibly the most ridiculous coincidence I've seen in a long time. I'll grant that this doesn't quite rank up there with natural disasters or Pat Robertson getting his wish for a second Supreme court seat, but it's up there. For lo, the Lord said unto his people, the final days will be at hand when Gelnaw's Law rules supreme over probability.

No comments: