Thursday, June 16, 2005

Missed Your Chance Charlie Brown

For those of you on the U of A campus today, I recommend going over to the faculty Club some time between 10:00 and 11:00 am. The reason is that Donald Johanson, the many who found the Australopithecus nic-named Lucy, will be there. He isn't giving a talk, but I gather that he'd be an interesting individual to meet. He's in town on non-paleoanthropology business, but the university managed to get an hour of his time and throw him a little party at the faculty club. I was personally invited but will regretfully be unable to attend. If anyone sees Dr. Caldwell, please extend him my sincerest apologies, but I'll actually be out at the EAS warehouse down at the research farm, and so won't be able to scoot over to the party.

No comments: