Monday, February 09, 2004

The Purity Test

Well, it seems to be the popular thing right now to take the purity test. There are many different versions of the purity test. In this one, a high score means that you are more pure/ wholesome etc. In otherwords, the the lower the score, the more things that you've done in that catagory. Once again, for clarification, gayness of 100% means that you've never done anything gay. I reiterate this because I know that somebody (e-hem, Don) is going to leave a comment completely to the contrary to what I have just established. He does this because he knows that I'm a homophobe. I've also tried to include the scores for my room-mates for comparison as well as the average.
Category _____ ME Allan Joel Average

Self-Love _____ 55% 23.3% 46.7% 65%


Shamelessness 95.2% 71.4% 73.8% 79.3%


Sex Drive _____ 92.1% 92.1% 32.4% 77.6%


Straightness _ _ 87.5% 89.3% 3.6% 44.8%


Gayness _____ 100% 92.9% 89.3% 83.5%

Fucking Sick _ 97.3% 94.7% 84.1% 89.9%


You are _ 85.42% pure 77.2% 57.29% 72.6%

A couple of interesting things occur to me right away. First of all, despite the fact that I don't have a girlfriend, I still scored more pure on the self love catagory than Joel who is (at least amongst us nerds) the most womanizing guy around. Also, Allan didn't post his average, so I decidd to calculate it for him. Also, Allan's gayness and straitnes are pretty close to equal, in fact, I'm sure that if one were to run statistical analysis, the two would be indistinguishable.
Well, it seems like I'm the purest guy in the house, which isn't really saying a whole lot. I'm not really sure if this whole purity thing is good or bad, especially since I was pretty liberal with my answers, trying to depress my score. oh well.

No comments: