Monday, August 11, 2008

True Love . . . of Spam

What is quoted below is a great example of some spammer, with a translation program, or automatic message generator, producing a hilariously badly worded e-mail.  The English is so bad that I just had to post it here.  The spacing and line changes are exactly as they were in the e-mail that I received.  I removed the e-mail address that it links to so that people won't accidentally click it.

Hello my new friend!
My name is Elena!
how are you? I hope you fine!
I have found yours profile and e-mail on dating site match.com.
I want to find the love.
If you is real are interested, answer to me and we can begin our acquaintance.
Allitle about me. I was born on June 10, 1979. I want find someone man that can
love me,
and i can love him! i went through your profile and read information about you
and what you want to see in a man of
your choice.
And i believe, i can have all part of what you want in soulmate, out of
thousands of people that is on here,
i find you to be my true choice and i hope that you should feel the same way
too.
It's really a wonderful moment as am writing this missive to you
and i pray that i should hear a good and sweat reply from you.
You may be in long distance to me,
but i belief that there's nothing love can not do.
I belief love can move mountain and love turn around man life to precious life
and sweet one.
Ok, i wish that you should write me in e-mail and lets meet to have more
discussions and get to know more about each other.
My new friend I ask you to write to me on e-mail:
12893a*&%)@$#
because the Internet here is very bad, but on e-mail I can check my
mail easily.
I will be great to read a marvellous missive from you.
Hoping in God of love and in power of love to hear from you.
Thanks for the reading.
Elena.

No comments: