Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Title Change

I'm changing the title of the blog since I'm no longer a Califorian far from home. I've been back in California long enough and I intend to stay here long enough to warant a title change. That said, I think "The Hermit Crab" is a good title. It's just a working one for now, until I come up with something more fitting. After all, I'm not nearly as much of a hermit as I could be or as I was when I was living in a van down by the arroyo. That, and I'm not as craby as I Could be. I'd appreciate sugestions. It will let me know at least that I still have the occassional reader.

4 comments:

Kirstin said...

Hi Will,

I like Hermit Crab. Unless you have changed drastically since I last saw you, it is fitting. Or you could be "A fake Albertan, far from home".

Anonymous said...

How about Free Willy's Fantabulous Fossil Forum?

Just a thought (sort of).

traumador said...

How about "It belongs in MY museum!"

I know you're working the Cope Museum of Natural History... and Indie quotes are just freaking cool

traumador said...

That was supposed to be wanting not working in my last comment... i've only got the brain the size of a peanut after all!

all i have a blog now... you should check it out