Saturday, August 26, 2006

Why are there so many mf snakes on this mf plane?

I'm bored, so I've decided to acquiesce to Sparks' request for people to make a list of great movie quotes. I however have decided that a good twist would be to imagine Samuel L. Jackson saying each line with his own unique inflection. This just goes to show that Mr. Jackson really could be in any movie, ever.
1. "We're gonna explode? I don't wanna explode!" - Serenity
2. "We represent the lollipop guilde." - Wizard of Oz
3. " I am your father." - Star Wars
4. "I am Sparticus!" - Sparticus
5. "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" - Pinky and the Brain
6. "I think so Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?" -Pinky and the Brain
7. "You shall not pass!" - The Lord of the Rings
8. "And the snozberries taste like snozberries" - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
9. "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." - Silence of the Lambs
10. "It belongs in a Museum!" - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Hey Will, I started a blog too! kirstisaurus.blogspot. Visit sometime!