Friday, November 18, 2005

Desperate Much?

I got an e-mail today from Disneyland wantinto to know if I'd like to come back and work for them. It's been 4 years since I worked there, and I haven't had anything nice to say since then. Disneyland has a really high employee turn over rate and most leave the job a little more jaded and a little less magical than they went in. To be fair though, I still use puns adapted from the Jungle Cruise ride. By the way, if a disney employee refers to you as a customer instead of a guest, it means that they think you're shoplifting. I accidentally did that and almost got security called in.
"A customer on the floor is looking for a quintuple extra large Donald Duck shirt"
"really? a customer?"
"Yes a customer, quintuple extra large, that's what I said. Do we even make shirts that big?"
"Not yet, and I think you mean guest."
"Oh yeah! guest; not a customer. Seriously though, quintuple extra large."

No comments: