Thursday, August 05, 2004

Stressed is desserts spelled backwards

Well, my stress level is quickly climbing back up to school year norms. So far I don't have a place to live, the classes that I want conflict, leaving me with nothing to do mondays and fridays after 10:00 am (and while it may seem very relaxing, I know it will kill any motivation I'll have to get out of bet at a reasonable time on those days), my insomnia is back (7 hrs sleep in the last 65) , I haven't accomplished anything that I wanted to this summer, I don't have a 499 research topic, the girls here still hate my guts, even if I do apply for canadian perminant residency, it will take at least a year to process which counts out my chances of affording any Canadian grad school and I've only saved about $2,000 USD this summer (well below even the cost of the fall semester). It's good to have things back to normal.

No comments: