Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hermitage

For a hermit, the choice of one's hermitage is not the most important of things.  A place is a place so long as one is comfortable.  However, some hermitages stand out from others as having exceptional taste, even by hermits' standards, which may be regarded as significantly higher than the next persons (why do you think we spend so much time away from the next person?).  I've decided that if given the choice, I think I'd like the Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg.  The weather certainly could be better, but I think that the decor makes up for it.  I think that with that hermitage and the occasional company of an intelligent and beautiful woman, I could be truly happy for a while.  With over 15 miles of art galleries I could certainly fill my days with pleasant walks even on the colder days.

No comments: