Thursday, April 30, 2009

SLEEEEEEEEP!

My bed is now just for show.  Having mastered procrastination in high school and producing quality work in the AM in my Undergrad, I've finally conquered the last hurtle, sleep itself.  I'm not sure how long I can keep going like this, but I've had a total of 9 hours of sleep since Sunday, 4 days ago.  In the past I'd always gone through several predictable stages of exhaustion: aches, difficulty staying alert, eventually hallucinations (rare).  This time though, I have yet to really experience any of that.  I've been a little crankier, but hanging out with Kristina fixes that right away.  My hourly productivity is a little down too, but with so many extra hours, I'm just plugging away.  The body keeps moving, the projects and assignments get finished, and so the academic robot is complete.

2 comments:

monsterparasol said...

AWWWW!!!! I just read this! Glad I uncrank you.... um... maybe I should reword that?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've already asked this but on a really old post (I'm dumb).
I'm looking for someone who lives/lived in the Uinta Basin and was wondering if you could help me? I only need to ask you if you know his name, but I'd rather tell you the name by email; my email is fauxwens@hotmail.com if you don't mind dropping me a line.