Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tucson, Day 7

I saw the last of the show today and was kind of disappointed that the remainder was almost entirely minerals. It's nice and shiny, but it doesn't pique my interest. As with the fossil dealers, alot of the minerals were the same kind of specimens, the same quality and from the same mines, just in the booths of different dealers.
I'm skipping town tomorrow, right after a trip to the post office to send all the stuff I've picked up to my parents for storage. Sorry Mom, sorry Dad, but the museum has to be put somewhere. There is still a chance for me to pick thinks up for people who are interested so long as you call me before 2:00pm mountain time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to break to you Will, fossils are just something the jews buried 1923 to dicredit christ. This comes from a very reliable source.

Your buddy,
Don Shay